Habio is developed in collaboration with mental health professionals to help you not only track your habits, but also build a whole framework to make these habits stick. But the truth is, building habits that stick is not easy, and you need to keep a lot of things in mind to do it. Here are a few key features we recommend using regularly to improve your chances of success:
- Habit Tracker. We're currently introducing step-by-step habit customization. Visit your habit's settings on the Today screen to align it with your schedule as much as possible.
- Reminders. Setting up reminders 5–10 minutes before your scheduled habit is a great way to consistently complete it.
- Habio Coach. This is a system that tries to predict when you need certain features and then suggests them to you on the Today screen. Pay special attention to the Habit-Building Course that the Coach suggests. It has more than 20 practical tips on how to make your habit more fun and effective.
- Your Habit Insights. These are quick tips that adjust to your habit and are updated daily. They'll help you set up the right environment and answer the most pressing questions you might have about your lifestyle changes.
- Discover. This is your broader lifestyle feed with ideas for new habits, expert podcasts, recipes and workouts for healthy living, and much more! This tab is also updated every day, so feel free to check it out.
- Profile. Here you can personalize your experience, view your Habit Stats, and join our communities on Facebook and Instagram to get assistance or support others in their habit-building journey.
Once every few weeks, check out your app store for fresh Habio updates. You'll find even more useful features in the future!